Dear friends of Alto Refugio
We completed the year 2018 and once again we are grateful that God has carried us through it so wonderfully. We had a lot of opportunities to tell people about Gods great love. It was particularly impressive to watch how God moved people towards helping us. The fact that we were protected from violence and assaults we also recognize as Gods miracle.
Here a brief summary of last years’ numbers:
- We were able to help 15.103 people in some way.
- 221 people came to Alto Refugio for the first time.
- We presented our educational speech about AIDS in 57 institutions to 4.000 people approximately.
We were able to hand in the following:
- 197 breakfast meals
- 069 lunch meals
- 910 snacks
- 592 packages of food
- 367 people received 4 clothing items each
- 903 people received medicine
- 521 diapers for adults
- 46 baby kits
- 36 kits for pregnant women
- 729 packages of clothing for children
- 743 packages of diapers
- 325 packages of powder milk
- 246 birthday presents for children
- 165 packages of vitamins for Babies
We want to start as well as end 2019 with the Lord.
John 14, 27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
This verse shall help us. We are aware that real peace cannot come from this world and that everything we have comes from God.
- Not to lose our vision out of sight, to change people through Gods love.
- That God may send us the right employees.
- That we as a team may learn to respect each other.
- That God may give us new love every day for those who live with HIV/AIDS.
- That our trust in God may grow.
United in love, Bertram und Else Hein.